Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Is Always At The Airport: A Fashion Retrospective

It's true.... The members of EXO-K and EXO-M are ALWAYS at the airport.  I'm never sure where they're going or what they're going to be doing when they get there, but I'm forever seeing the pics.  There's often some major fashion moments taking place in these pics; some good, some bad but always notable.  Enjoy: This post is image heavy

So You Were Wondering What EXO's "Wolf" & "Growl" Drama Version MVs Are About? Pt. 1

It has come to my attention that people are confused as hell about EXO 's " Wolf " and " Growl " drama version MVs, and have been since they came out.  Well, it's your lucky day, because I'm here to explain the shit out of them for you, in the way I know best: I'm going to tell you a little story.  Fyi, this will be done in two parts, so bear with me.

UPDATED: SHINee Gives Me Life With Their New "Everybody" Image Teaser

SHINee's "Everybody" image teaser was released today and I've pretty much been freaking out all day over here because this is the SHINee I've been wanting ever since "Lucifer".  I've also been wanting something like this ever since SMent announced a Dark!SHINee concept for "Why So Serious" and then didn't follow through (those bastards!).  SHINee in more high fashion plus a ton of awesome jewelry??  What more could this fashion enthusiast ask for?




Haute masked wind up dolls?  I like!

If this is not from their mv I will be so mad!  I even considered writing that in all caps so that I could impress upon you how mad I would be, but I figure I already seem like enough of a crazy fangirl; I don't need to be adding more fuel to the fire.

They have so much fun designer stuff in this mv that it's not funny, coupled with the fact that so far we've seen them wearing what looks like half of Thom Browne's men's ss 2014 fashion show, including those dumb frilly socks Taemin is wearing on the top left.

I especially love the masks, which remind me a whole lot of the Maison Martin Margiela masks from fall of 2012:


Beautiful art as fashion is what it is.  

Did you know that their "Everybody" choreography was done by none other than Tony Testa of "Sherlock" and "Dream Girl" fame?  I totally guessed it, and I'm also assuming he did the choreo for "Symptoms" because of some of the hand movements.  To be honest, I'm not loving the "Everybody" choreo or the song all that much so it'll be interesting to see if the mv can change my mind.

Here's the tracklist of the "Everybody" mini album for ya:

SHINee 'Everybody' Tracklist

1. Everybody
2. Symptoms
3. Queen of New York
4. One Minute Back
5. Destination
6. 매.그.너 (Close The Door)
7. Colorful

Ok people, I'm just going to leave you with some sinister screencaps from the teaser, because you know I had to make a ton of them for this 53 second teaser (sigh).  Let me know what you think of the teaser below!







Source: SMTOWNthedillychic.  Screencaps by Oddness/Weirdness.  Take out with full credit.

  Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr

Comments

  1. Ever wanted to get free YouTube Views?
    Did you know you can get them ON AUTO-PILOT & ABSOLUTELY FREE by registering on You Like Hits?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

Steal Their Style: As Requested, Some SHINee "Dream Girl" Fashion

Other blogs have already talked about SHINee 's " Dream Girl " mv fashion and what brands they're wearing, but a few visitors to the blog have asked me for some specific items. LC asked me where she could get Jonghyun 's white floral pants from the mv, w hich he also wore at their  Naver comeback special :

Jonghyun and Taemin Do Seo Taiji's "Internet War", Tear the House Down 120818

I had to post this 'cause they did it again.