Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Is Always At The Airport: A Fashion Retrospective

It's true.... The members of EXO-K and EXO-M are ALWAYS at the airport.  I'm never sure where they're going or what they're going to be doing when they get there, but I'm forever seeing the pics.  There's often some major fashion moments taking place in these pics; some good, some bad but always notable.  Enjoy: This post is image heavy

So You Were Wondering What EXO's "Wolf" & "Growl" Drama Version MVs Are About? Pt. 1

It has come to my attention that people are confused as hell about EXO 's " Wolf " and " Growl " drama version MVs, and have been since they came out.  Well, it's your lucky day, because I'm here to explain the shit out of them for you, in the way I know best: I'm going to tell you a little story.  Fyi, this will be done in two parts, so bear with me.

Seungri Snatches Wigs With His "GG Be" Explanation + More Teasers From "Let's Talk About Love"

Big Bang's Seungri has taken a page from his hyung G-Dragon's book with the way he's been promoting his new album, "Let's Talk About Love".  He's been posting daily teasers and info about each song on social media for awhile now and even did a countdown a la GD.  Since RiRi is far from my favorite Big Bang member I had not taken much notice of any of it at first until today, when he captured my full attention.


seungri gg be teaser

When I saw the name of the following song on his tracklist, it stood out to me.  I wondered, "What the heck is a "GG BE" anyway?  Welp, now it makes sense.  Here's Seungri's post on Facebook about it:


about seungri gg be

English trans:

This song, to put it straightforward, is about me. These days a lot of songs about bad girls are out, including Crazy Love by Bumkey and The Baddest Female by CL. I think this shows how there really has been an increase in the amount of bad girls in the world. It's become a generation when it's not just girls who get tricked by boys, but boys also get tricked by girls. 
Everything about a certain girl I used to go out with were lies, and whenever I would find out, I would be really shocked. It made both of us frustrated and cold to each other. I felt more angry that she was just waiting for me to say we should break up.
I put the feelings of pain and anger that she gave me into this song. It starts with a piano and a very angry tone. I needed a tone to go with the men's side so I asked Kim Jennie of the new YG girl group to do the bridge with charisma. I want to thank Jennie for this. 
And lastly a message to that girl. You get back what you do to others. Listen to this song and get your head straight.
Trans: @kristinekwak

Ok wow.  You tell 'em, RiRi!

How refreshing is it for a Kpop idol to just come out and say that yes, he's dated and yes he's had his heart broken.  I mean, I know YG artists have usually made it a point to be (kind of) honest about the fact that they go out on dates and have relationships but this is taking it a bit further.  I'm even kind of rethinking my mild aversion to Seungri.  Just because his public persona is annoying to me doesn't mean that he's not a deep thinker.  Maybe he's just misunderstood.

Of course I then had to go back and look at his other teasers:

seungri let's talk about love teaser

seungri lets talk about love

Title track "Gotta Talk To You" teaser and info:


Seungri’s second mini album 
I will introduce the title song of the album “GOTTA TALK TO YOU.” Do you remember my first solo debut? You will probably remember a 20 year old boy in a tux, sexy dancing with female dancers. Yet it was awkward to see a young boy pretending to be an older man. Even now, when I watch videos from back then, I can still feel the awkwardness.
4 years since, a long time has passed. Many things have happened to me. Things that I cannot fully explain in words. Now as a man I want to build a character that can attract female fans. I had to be different because I understood that I can only survive by having different colours than other male artists. So I tried to find a voice that I had never had before. From the very first line of “GOTTA TALK TO YOU,” you will experience a new singing style that is different from the styles that I had before. 
Before I became a member of Big Bang, I was a dancer. Maybe that’s the reason why I seek songs that I can dance to, fast or slow. The composer of “GOTTA TALK TO YOU,” Ham Seungcheon and Kang Wookjin have worked as club DJs. Because they are people who understand what kind of beats and music can excite people, “GOTTA TALK TO YOU” is a piece that wouldn’t be awkward to be played anywhere. Daebak “GOTTA TALK TO YOU!”
Trans: @IBEUNJN

I'm liking this more and more.  What a turn around from the other day when I just reported on it because I felt like I needed to.  Now I want to.  I guess that means his promotional strategy is working, right?

Seungri's "Lets Talk About Love" album and mv release date is August 19th.  Stay tuned for more Seungri info and be sure to check back after the 19th for my mv review.

Source: yg-lifeSeungri official Facebook@IBEUNJN@kristinekwak via bigbangupdates.

  Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr

Comments

  1. If you would like an alternative to randomly picking up girls and trying to figure out the right thing to do...

    If you would prefer to have women chase YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in filthy pubs and night clubs...

    Then I urge you to play this short video to learn a strong little secret that has the power to get you your very own harem of sexy women just 24 hours from now:

    FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

Steal Their Style: As Requested, Some SHINee "Dream Girl" Fashion

Other blogs have already talked about SHINee 's " Dream Girl " mv fashion and what brands they're wearing, but a few visitors to the blog have asked me for some specific items. LC asked me where she could get Jonghyun 's white floral pants from the mv, w hich he also wore at their  Naver comeback special :

Jonghyun and Taemin Do Seo Taiji's "Internet War", Tear the House Down 120818

I had to post this 'cause they did it again.