Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Is Always At The Airport: A Fashion Retrospective

It's true.... The members of EXO-K and EXO-M are ALWAYS at the airport.  I'm never sure where they're going or what they're going to be doing when they get there, but I'm forever seeing the pics.  There's often some major fashion moments taking place in these pics; some good, some bad but always notable.  Enjoy: This post is image heavy

So You Were Wondering What EXO's "Wolf" & "Growl" Drama Version MVs Are About? Pt. 1

It has come to my attention that people are confused as hell about EXO 's " Wolf " and " Growl " drama version MVs, and have been since they came out.  Well, it's your lucky day, because I'm here to explain the shit out of them for you, in the way I know best: I'm going to tell you a little story.  Fyi, this will be done in two parts, so bear with me.

Learn More About SHINee's "Misconceptions Of Us" Repackage Album

SHINee's back, or they almost are, with their upcoming repackage album "The Misconceptions of Us".  I've got some more info for you on this album plus where to pre-order it so read on:


shinee the misconceptions of us album art by key

Above is the album cover art of "Misconceptions of Us".  See those little white markings at the bottom right corner?  Yep, that says "Key".  I can just imagine him with his watercolors (or whatever medium he used) painting away so cutely.  I'm a proud noona right now.

Here's some more pretty packaging:

shinee the misconceptions of us packaging
Is that more of Key's art?  Wahhh!  

shinee the misconceptions of us packaging 2

It's being said that SHINee will continue to hold their concerts in Japan while promoting their new single.  So far there hasn't been any other info besides the usual or any teasers released, so we'll see if that's true next week

Track info:

1st CD-

01. Spoiler
02. Dream Girl
03. 히치하이킹 (Hitchhiking)
04. Punch Drunk Love
05. Girls, Girls, Girls
06. 방백 (Aside)
07. 아름다워 (Beautiful)
08. 다이너마이트 (Dynamite)
09. Runaway
10. 너와 나의 거리 (Selene 6.23)

2nd CD-

01. Nightmare
02. Why So Serious?
03. SHINe (Medusa Ⅰ)
04. 오르골 (Orgel)
05. Dangerous (Medusa Ⅱ)
06. Like a Fire
07. Excuse Me Miss
08. Evil
09. 떠나지 못해 (Sleepless Night)
10. 버리고 가 (Better Off)

Here's some pre-order info for you:

Regular Edition (2 CDS)
All sites stated count towards the music charts in Korea.
Pre-order 
(Release Date: 8/12)
YESASIA: US$29.99
(Release Date: 8/9)
Gmarket: ₩21,700 without shipping 
DVD Heaven: US$21.04 without shipping
(Release Date: 8/8)
KPOPTOWN: US$21.90 without shipping 
(Release Date: 8/19)
cdjapan: 2,510 JPY without shipping

Regular Edition (2 CDS + 1 Poster in Tube)
All sites stated count towards the music charts in Korea.
Pre-order
(Release Date: 8/12)
YESASIA: US$36.99
(Release Date: 8/9)
Gmarket: ₩22,700 without shipping
DVD Heaven: US$23.14 without shipping 
(Release Date: 8/8)
KPOPTOWN: US$25.90 without shipping

Regular Edition (2 CDS + 1 Folded Poster)
All sites stated count towards the music charts in Korea.
Pre-order
(Release Date: 8/9)
DVD Heaven: US$21.04 without shipping
(Release Date: 8/8)
KPOPTOWN: US$23.90 without shipping

I'm not sure if I'll order the album just for Key's art or if I'll just dl the new songs.  What will you do?


Source: sfineeeyesasiaenewsworld.

Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

Steal Their Style: As Requested, Some SHINee "Dream Girl" Fashion

Other blogs have already talked about SHINee 's " Dream Girl " mv fashion and what brands they're wearing, but a few visitors to the blog have asked me for some specific items. LC asked me where she could get Jonghyun 's white floral pants from the mv, w hich he also wore at their  Naver comeback special :

Jonghyun and Taemin Do Seo Taiji's "Internet War", Tear the House Down 120818

I had to post this 'cause they did it again.