Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Is Always At The Airport: A Fashion Retrospective

It's true.... The members of EXO-K and EXO-M are ALWAYS at the airport.  I'm never sure where they're going or what they're going to be doing when they get there, but I'm forever seeing the pics.  There's often some major fashion moments taking place in these pics; some good, some bad but always notable.  Enjoy: This post is image heavy

So You Were Wondering What EXO's "Wolf" & "Growl" Drama Version MVs Are About? Pt. 1

It has come to my attention that people are confused as hell about EXO 's " Wolf " and " Growl " drama version MVs, and have been since they came out.  Well, it's your lucky day, because I'm here to explain the shit out of them for you, in the way I know best: I'm going to tell you a little story.  Fyi, this will be done in two parts, so bear with me.

It's Here: SHINee's "The Misconceptions Of Us" Repackage Album

SHINee's "The Misconceptions Of Us" has just been released!  Why wasn't I expecting this right now?  How'd I forget to anticipate it?  I have no idea, but I'm happy about it.  Of course someone has managed to upload the 2 new songs already so get ready to take a listen.


shinee the misconceptions of us album art by key

Make sure to listen right away because you know these audios of the new songs will be taken down quickly.

"Better Off":



"Selene 6.23" (The Distance Between Us):

To me both songs are very ready-for-kdrama (normally not my thing at all) but they're still good nonetheless.  I can honestly say that "Selene 6.23" is very pretty.  I'm liking the Yiruma piano arrangement quite a bit.  "Better Off" is very adult contemporary and jazzy (once again not my thing) and very soothing.  

You can buy the album or songs on the following digital sites:

iTunes: (coming soon!)



No word yet on whether SHINee will promote any of these songs on the music shows, but I hope they do.  


What are you thoughts on "Better Off" and "Selene 6.23"?


  Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

Steal Their Style: As Requested, Some SHINee "Dream Girl" Fashion

Other blogs have already talked about SHINee 's " Dream Girl " mv fashion and what brands they're wearing, but a few visitors to the blog have asked me for some specific items. LC asked me where she could get Jonghyun 's white floral pants from the mv, w hich he also wore at their  Naver comeback special :

Jonghyun and Taemin Do Seo Taiji's "Internet War", Tear the House Down 120818

I had to post this 'cause they did it again.