Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Is Always At The Airport: A Fashion Retrospective

It's true.... The members of EXO-K and EXO-M are ALWAYS at the airport.  I'm never sure where they're going or what they're going to be doing when they get there, but I'm forever seeing the pics.  There's often some major fashion moments taking place in these pics; some good, some bad but always notable.  Enjoy: This post is image heavy

So You Were Wondering What EXO's "Wolf" & "Growl" Drama Version MVs Are About? Pt. 1

It has come to my attention that people are confused as hell about EXO 's " Wolf " and " Growl " drama version MVs, and have been since they came out.  Well, it's your lucky day, because I'm here to explain the shit out of them for you, in the way I know best: I'm going to tell you a little story.  Fyi, this will be done in two parts, so bear with me.

My SHINee 5th Anniversary Appreciation Post

It's SHINee's 5th Anniversary today!  Can you imagine?  This fabulous group of boys have been SHINee for 5 whole years and still going strong.  This boggles my mind because people are always talking about the 5 year curse in Kpop, but  SHINee just keeps getting better and better.  Instead of succumbing to infighting or any of the other woes that other Kpop groups have broken up over, these boys seem to just get stronger.


5 years with shinee

I've been following SHINee for a little over 2 years now and they have managed to make themselves into one of my absolute favorite groups.  I'm not just talking about one of my favorite groups in Kpop, I mean in general.  Why, you ask?  Well I have a ton of reasons, but mainly because they persevere in the face of adversity, they are as honest as they are allowed to be.  They're funny, silly and have a ton of personality, which they're not afraid to show.  They also wow me with their musical prowess and determination to grow and improve.

SHINee is always ahead of the curve fashion-wise.  Their stylists (and Key) has had them wearing some pieces that might make you think, "What the hell?" at first, but months to a year later you're wondering where you can get the same type of item.


Statement necklaces have been in vogue for awhile, and these "Juliette" neck pieces are very similar to ones I've seen in the past 6 months.



Alexander Wang's 2013 Spring shoe line is very reminiscent of their "Lucifer" leg pieces.


I would wear this vest today if I could.


Can I have one of each please?  Plus Key wore the candy colored hair trend first!


Pattern on pattern is so on trend.  You should try it!

If they mess up onstage, only the most eagle eyed of fans will notice because they are just that good at covering for each other.  Remember this?


That was them at M! Countdown, on one of their first "Dream Girl" stages.  The base for Minho's mic stand fell off and they just seamlessly got rid of it without pausing.  Now that's what I call teamwork and professionalism.  I don't think any other group could pull that off so well.

These boys have made me laugh:

SHINee World II VCR- Tie A Yellow Ribbon Round The Old Oak Tree:



They've made me cry:

SHINee's  1st win:



At their SHINee World, the 1st concert:



They've made me so proud:

Onew's "Nessun Dorma" solo at their 1st Concert in Seoul:



SHINee at the London Olympic We Are The Champion Concert-
Because every single "Sherlock" stage is a feat of athleticism and tenacity:



Happy 5th Anniversary SHINee!  I look forward to seeing you shine brightly and demolish your competition for more years to come.


Source: syadunwantmeanjutenshiPP2pinkyTOP89BLUEYUI0408vivioncifer.

  Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

Steal Their Style: As Requested, Some SHINee "Dream Girl" Fashion

Other blogs have already talked about SHINee 's " Dream Girl " mv fashion and what brands they're wearing, but a few visitors to the blog have asked me for some specific items. LC asked me where she could get Jonghyun 's white floral pants from the mv, w hich he also wore at their  Naver comeback special :

Jonghyun and Taemin Do Seo Taiji's "Internet War", Tear the House Down 120818

I had to post this 'cause they did it again.