Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Is Always At The Airport: A Fashion Retrospective

It's true.... The members of EXO-K and EXO-M are ALWAYS at the airport.  I'm never sure where they're going or what they're going to be doing when they get there, but I'm forever seeing the pics.  There's often some major fashion moments taking place in these pics; some good, some bad but always notable.  Enjoy: This post is image heavy

So You Were Wondering What EXO's "Wolf" & "Growl" Drama Version MVs Are About? Pt. 1

It has come to my attention that people are confused as hell about EXO 's " Wolf " and " Growl " drama version MVs, and have been since they came out.  Well, it's your lucky day, because I'm here to explain the shit out of them for you, in the way I know best: I'm going to tell you a little story.  Fyi, this will be done in two parts, so bear with me.

EXO's 2nd Teaser For "Wolf" Is Hilarious

On May 28 SMent dropped EXO's newest teaser for their not yet released new single, "Wolf".  I watched it last night and I was thinking I'd be able to be nice and just mention the facts but I really can't.  I have to admit it.  I think this is so.... damned... FUNNY and you know you do too.




Let's be real here.  I'm sure that the choreography will probably be excellent and Kai and Lay will demolish it but come on!  What is this even??  Did you seriously think this was ok, SMent?  Please let this teaser be a fake out and the song sound totally different, because so far this is sounding really, really bad.

Some of the choreo worries me though.

They are making wolf mouth gestures with their hands here.  Enough said.



This is a wolf stance, those are wolf ears.  Wtf?  Also, are they wearing spats or spats-like shoe coverings??  Wtf?


Are you supposed to be scary or freaky in any way, Luhan?  Because you're not, sorry:


I wonder how the guys feel about all this??  I mean, Chen is side eyeing it:


... and D.O. looks pretty pissed off:


So yeahhhhh.... Call me worried.

It's being said that the "Wolf" mv will be released today at 6 pm Korean time.  That would be 5 am my time so I'll be dead asleep but I'll sure to post my thoughts tomorrow.

I cannot wait, how about you?

Source: SMTOWN.  Screencaps by Oddness/Weirdness.  Take out with full credit.

  Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

Steal Their Style: As Requested, Some SHINee "Dream Girl" Fashion

Other blogs have already talked about SHINee 's " Dream Girl " mv fashion and what brands they're wearing, but a few visitors to the blog have asked me for some specific items. LC asked me where she could get Jonghyun 's white floral pants from the mv, w hich he also wore at their  Naver comeback special :

Jonghyun and Taemin Do Seo Taiji's "Internet War", Tear the House Down 120818

I had to post this 'cause they did it again.