Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Is Always At The Airport: A Fashion Retrospective

It's true.... The members of EXO-K and EXO-M are ALWAYS at the airport.  I'm never sure where they're going or what they're going to be doing when they get there, but I'm forever seeing the pics.  There's often some major fashion moments taking place in these pics; some good, some bad but always notable.  Enjoy: This post is image heavy

So You Were Wondering What EXO's "Wolf" & "Growl" Drama Version MVs Are About? Pt. 1

It has come to my attention that people are confused as hell about EXO 's " Wolf " and " Growl " drama version MVs, and have been since they came out.  Well, it's your lucky day, because I'm here to explain the shit out of them for you, in the way I know best: I'm going to tell you a little story.  Fyi, this will be done in two parts, so bear with me.

Super Junior-M Releases Teasers For "Break Down"

Super Junior-M, the Chinese sub unit for Super Junior, will be releasing their new album, "Break Down" on January 7th and they've been busy revealing all kinds of teasers in the past week or so.

Take a look:



"Break Down" Album Highlight Medley



Break Down MV Teaser












I'm not the biggest fan of Super Junior but I think some of their stuff can be cute sometimes (mostly I just miss Heechul).  Mainly I like "Superman" and "Sexy, Free and Single" a little bit but I do confess that "Sorry, Sorry" has grown on me, probably because I've heard it so many times plus it sounds a lot like "Sexy, Free and Single", just with different words.  After listening to the highlight medley, I'm not any closer to liking any iteration of Suju, since most of the songs sound like stuff I'd never listen to, no matter the genre.  It remains to be seen what I think of "Break Down".  I'll let you know after the mv is released.

I know a lot of people seem to do some crazy fangirling over Zhou Mi and Henry and I'm interested to see what the fuss is all about.  From what I can see, Super Junior-M seems to just be some members of Super Junior + Henry and Zhou Mi, so I'm also interested to see what those two bring to the table.  Bonus: Henry is cute as a button and Zhou Mi is pretty hot, so there's that.

What about you?

Are you excited for Super Junior-M's comeback?

Source: dkpopnews 1, 2, 3SMTOWN.

Comments

  1. Hi~ I Watch the full mv today and i realized some strange symbols on Ryeowook's Tshirt and on Henry's jacket. Can you please explain them ?? i think those symbols on henry's jacket is transsexual symbols :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not quite sure what you mean, since there are no transsexual symbols that I know of, and if there were I wouldn't care. The symbols just look like the types of graphics that are really trendy right now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

Steal Their Style: As Requested, Some SHINee "Dream Girl" Fashion

Other blogs have already talked about SHINee 's " Dream Girl " mv fashion and what brands they're wearing, but a few visitors to the blog have asked me for some specific items. LC asked me where she could get Jonghyun 's white floral pants from the mv, w hich he also wore at their  Naver comeback special :

Jonghyun and Taemin Do Seo Taiji's "Internet War", Tear the House Down 120818

I had to post this 'cause they did it again.