Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Is Always At The Airport: A Fashion Retrospective

It's true.... The members of EXO-K and EXO-M are ALWAYS at the airport.  I'm never sure where they're going or what they're going to be doing when they get there, but I'm forever seeing the pics.  There's often some major fashion moments taking place in these pics; some good, some bad but always notable.  Enjoy: This post is image heavy

So You Were Wondering What EXO's "Wolf" & "Growl" Drama Version MVs Are About? Pt. 1

It has come to my attention that people are confused as hell about EXO 's " Wolf " and " Growl " drama version MVs, and have been since they came out.  Well, it's your lucky day, because I'm here to explain the shit out of them for you, in the way I know best: I'm going to tell you a little story.  Fyi, this will be done in two parts, so bear with me.

Video of the Day #2: SHINee's "Dazzling Girl" Short Ver. PV

I cannot believe I almost forgot to post this mv.  Can you imagine?  How could I forget about the release of the short version of SHINee's "Dazzling Girl" pv?  I'm shaking my head at myself right now.  






I recently showed you the mv teaser for this song and this is just a shorter version of the full pv for "Dazzling Girl".  

I still am not a fan of the song, but it's growing on me a bit. I like what I can see of most of the choreography, except for those few seconds of jumping from side to side that they do in the beginning of the chorus.

I'm waiting to see the obligatory dance versions and dance practice videos and all that to fully make up my mind on the choreo.  I will say that it's a thousand times better than the choreography for TVXQ!'s "Catch Me".  Uggh...




As for their outfits, I do like them, which is a surprise.  Normally I hate all that fur-on-the-shoulders business but I don't mind it here.  The outfits (and hairstyles) were designed by "world acclaimed" fashion designer Keita Maruyama.  Check out his spring/summer 2012 fashion show here.  I read somewhere that he repurposed some of his designs into new ones for this mv and I'm just glad those man short shorts and sandals were not a part of it.

There's a lot going on there but can we talk about Key's outfit for a second?  Why is everyone else dressed all fun and funky and he's just wearing a shirt and pants? 




That's something Minho should be wearing, not Key.  He looks weird with just two items on; it's just not right.  I'm lodging a protest... with myself, because I'm probably the only person who cares... lol.

Moving right along, the last thing I want to talk about is all the excessive smiling in this mv.  It's creeping me out.  Exhibit A, Onew:




His mouth is smiling but his eyes are screaming, "Don't make me do this!"  Exhibit B is Jonghyun trying to smile sexily.


Ok it works on him. 

Am I the only one that thinks Minho looks extra tired in this pv?




You can only tell when you pause it on those close up shots and notice the luggage under his eyes.  I know those bags are supposed to be considered cute in Korea but he just looks exhausted.  Poor guy.  Actually they all kind of look exhausted and they probably are.

Have some more gratuitous photos of SHINee looking "dazzlingly" cute and be sure to let me know what you think of the song and mv in the comments below.









Source: EMIMusicJapan. Screencaps by Oddness/Weirdness.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

  1. Ahh Taemin my baby <3 hahahaha! He's so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually prefer the Side B (Run With Me) that was just released yesterday. I sensed there is something weird in the PV when I first watched it. And now that you point it out, it was Key not dressed as the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh see the Kpop world is always so busy when I'm sleeping. Thanks for letting me know! Key does look weird right? Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol he looks awesome here. Love his hair.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

Steal Their Style: As Requested, Some SHINee "Dream Girl" Fashion

Other blogs have already talked about SHINee 's " Dream Girl " mv fashion and what brands they're wearing, but a few visitors to the blog have asked me for some specific items. LC asked me where she could get Jonghyun 's white floral pants from the mv, w hich he also wore at their  Naver comeback special :

Jonghyun and Taemin Do Seo Taiji's "Internet War", Tear the House Down 120818

I had to post this 'cause they did it again.