Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Is Always At The Airport: A Fashion Retrospective

It's true.... The members of EXO-K and EXO-M are ALWAYS at the airport.  I'm never sure where they're going or what they're going to be doing when they get there, but I'm forever seeing the pics.  There's often some major fashion moments taking place in these pics; some good, some bad but always notable.  Enjoy: This post is image heavy

So You Were Wondering What EXO's "Wolf" & "Growl" Drama Version MVs Are About? Pt. 1

It has come to my attention that people are confused as hell about EXO 's " Wolf " and " Growl " drama version MVs, and have been since they came out.  Well, it's your lucky day, because I'm here to explain the shit out of them for you, in the way I know best: I'm going to tell you a little story.  Fyi, this will be done in two parts, so bear with me.

SHINee's Key and BEAST's Hyun Seung at Vogue Korea x MCM's Fashion's Night Out 120906

SHINee's Key and BEAST's Hyun Seung were invited to attend Vogue Korea's x MCM Fashion's Night Out event that took place in Korea today.  They looked great, especially Key, who was in rare form.




I found TONS of pics (and a few videos) of Key and about 10 not that great pics of Hyun Seung, which I find to be pretty sad.  Where are all the BEAST fangirls and why don't you have good cameras?  Shaking my head at them right now.

Check out these fabulous pics and video below and ESPECIALLY check out Key's outfit.  I swear those are Taemin's fave pants made into shorts.

I'll be sure to update if I find more Hyun Seung pics later.









Here's some video of Key being a camera whore and almost falling off that MCM scooter:










f(x)'s Krystal and Super Junior's Siwon were also there.  





Krystal looks boring and why does Siwon have on a tux, of all things?

Here's the set up:



Source:  @MCM_Korea , forever_shinee, marsh mallowBEASTportugal, hyunseung-credit as tagged.

Comments

  1. Nice! Awesome pictures! 2 beautiful boys ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, Love all the pic!!! Two of my fav divas, lol!!! Sorry, as a b2uty I am really sad that we weren't there to take better pic, but if I was there you would have had great pics, lol!!! I would have e-mailed you first with all the good pics of both of them, lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the way with these guys that anything goes, but it works. I never quite understand why anyone, of any age or gender dresses in a boring way. Life is too short to be dull isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally agree with you on that. They always inspire me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMFG I'm all over that video there O_O I'm the blonde with the denim vest in the background.. LOLOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Lucky u! Was Key as pretty in person as he is on camera? Details please! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nope, he looks WAY BETTER irl. .So you can imagine how overwhelming that was : P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Damn... I figured. I'm a huge fan of Key, as u can prob tell by this blog lol.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

Steal Their Style: As Requested, Some SHINee "Dream Girl" Fashion

Other blogs have already talked about SHINee 's " Dream Girl " mv fashion and what brands they're wearing, but a few visitors to the blog have asked me for some specific items. LC asked me where she could get Jonghyun 's white floral pants from the mv, w hich he also wore at their  Naver comeback special :

Jonghyun and Taemin Do Seo Taiji's "Internet War", Tear the House Down 120818

I had to post this 'cause they did it again.