Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Is Always At The Airport: A Fashion Retrospective

It's true.... The members of EXO-K and EXO-M are ALWAYS at the airport.  I'm never sure where they're going or what they're going to be doing when they get there, but I'm forever seeing the pics.  There's often some major fashion moments taking place in these pics; some good, some bad but always notable.  Enjoy: This post is image heavy

So You Were Wondering What EXO's "Wolf" & "Growl" Drama Version MVs Are About? Pt. 1

It has come to my attention that people are confused as hell about EXO 's " Wolf " and " Growl " drama version MVs, and have been since they came out.  Well, it's your lucky day, because I'm here to explain the shit out of them for you, in the way I know best: I'm going to tell you a little story.  Fyi, this will be done in two parts, so bear with me.

Idol Style: Rain

Ok so we all know without a doubt that this Idol Style post was coming.  I mean, we ALL know I love me some Rain, right??  That goes without saying.  He's just the bees knees... he's super talented, HOT, funny, HOT, (apparently) a nice guy, and also... umm, yeah... did I mention hot??  I'm not going to mention just how many pics of him I went through to choose the ones I'm including on this post.  I will say that there are so many great pics that I'm considering doing 2 posts.  Anyway, Rain definitely has great style and he fills out his sartorial choices superbly, imho.  I'm not biased... much.

Without further ado...

Kpop Idol Style: Rain


Name: Jung Ji Hoon
Nickname/stagename: Rain, Bi (Rain in Korean, pronounced like this), Puppy.
Typical Accomplishments:  This singer, songwriter, dancer, actor, model, spokesperson for a ton of brands, entrepreneur and designer has recorded 7 albums and has toured all over the world quite a few times.  He's sold out Madison Square Garden and The Colosseum in Las Vegas.  He's been in four South Korean dramas, including his most popular drama, Full House.  His debut movie, "I'm a Cyborg, But That's Ok" won an award at the Berlin International Film Festival.  He's acted in "Speed Racer" and also starred in "Ninja Assassin" (he did his own stunts!), which were both U.S. movies directed by the Wachowski brothers.  He won the 2010 "Biggest Badass" award on MTV's Movie Awards for his role in Ninja Assassin.  He's won numerous awards and been featured in Time magazine twice after winning in the Time 100 poll.  He was also in People magazine's 2007 "Most Beautiful People" in the world issue, as well as many other accomplishments.


Kpop Idol Style: Rain

Kpop Idol Style: Rain

Kpop Idol Style: Rain

Kpop Idol Style: Rain

Kpop Idol Style: Rain

Kpop Idol Style: Rain

Kpop Idol Style: Rain

Kpop Idol Style: Rain

Kpop Idol Style: Rain

Kpop Idol Style: Rain

Kpop Idol Style: Rain

Kpop Idol Style: Rain

Kpop Idol Style: Rain

Kpop Idol Style: Rain

Kpop Idol Style: Rain

Kpop Idol Style: Rain

Kpop Idol Style: Rain

Kpop Idol Style: Rain

Kpop Idol Style: Rain

Kpop Idol Style: Rain

Kpop Idol Style: Rain


Rain Likes:  Hats (especially beanies, newsboy caps and fedoras), screen print tees, leather, well-fitted distressed jeans, designer suits, designer sunglasses are a must...pretty much designer everything, oversize cardigans, sweaters, trendy sneakers (especially high tops), scarves, sandals, man capris, long shorts with leggings underneath, accessories, his Iphone, Adidas track suits, Gucci driving mocs, MCM and very unexpected prints/ print mixing.

I have seen him wear anything from preppy to hip hop style, edgy hipster to casual, formal to performance bling and carry it off with flair.  He is a true fashion chameleon.


Kpop Idol Style: Rain


Want a part two?  It's all up to you guys.
Comment below and let me know...


Source: Credit where due and as tagged.  

Comments

  1. I love Part1....definitely would want a Part 2!!

    Patsiii

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job. Part 2? Yes, please...

    Terri :-}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course I would like a part 2 :-)... Love this one

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your blog! Do something for Hyunjoong Kim

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

Jonghyun and Taemin Do Seo Taiji's "Internet War", Tear the House Down 120818

I had to post this 'cause they did it again.

Steal Their Style: As Requested, Some SHINee "Dream Girl" Fashion

Other blogs have already talked about SHINee 's " Dream Girl " mv fashion and what brands they're wearing, but a few visitors to the blog have asked me for some specific items. LC asked me where she could get Jonghyun 's white floral pants from the mv, w hich he also wore at their  Naver comeback special :