Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Is Always At The Airport: A Fashion Retrospective

It's true.... The members of EXO-K and EXO-M are ALWAYS at the airport.  I'm never sure where they're going or what they're going to be doing when they get there, but I'm forever seeing the pics.  There's often some major fashion moments taking place in these pics; some good, some bad but always notable.  Enjoy: This post is image heavy

So You Were Wondering What EXO's "Wolf" & "Growl" Drama Version MVs Are About? Pt. 1

It has come to my attention that people are confused as hell about EXO 's " Wolf " and " Growl " drama version MVs, and have been since they came out.  Well, it's your lucky day, because I'm here to explain the shit out of them for you, in the way I know best: I'm going to tell you a little story.  Fyi, this will be done in two parts, so bear with me.

Big Bang- Teasers, "Blue" and SBS Healing Camp



Naver Teaser of Big Bang's "Blue":




Article:

G-Dragon Opens Up about Marijuana Scandal, Daesung Had Suicidal Thoughts

by: thunderstix

On February 20, Big Bang appeared on SBS “Healing Camp” and addressed questions that many fans have been waiting to ask. G-Dragon and Daesung, in particular, opened up about their respective incidents that were some of the most talked-about issues in all of K-Pop last year.


G-Dragon started off with his marijuana scandal, explaining, “I think it all started when I took a puff off of a cigarette from someone I didn’t know at the after-party in Japan in May, 2011.”
“I believe it would be very hard for many people, including myself, to understand the situation. First of all, it was a party we hosted, and I was really drunk at the time. It was a cigarette given by someone invited to the party, so I didn’t think it was right to reject the offer. Since we were the host, I just took the cigarette and took a puff. I should have been more careful as a celebrity, but it was all my fault,” he added.
He was questioned, “Don’t marijuana and regular tobacco smell different?” But G-Dragon answered, “I was really drunk, and I think I believed it to be a really dark cigarette or cigar. I’ve never been exposed to marijuana so I don’t even know what it smells like.” He was also asked if he couldn’t just tell the difference by the looks of it, but he said, “It wasn’t just impossible to tell the difference, and I’m a smoker, but it looked exactly like the cigarettes I smoke.
Daesung also discussed his car accident that caused him to abstain from all public activity for nearly a year. “I didn’t think I could face my parents so I just stayed at my dorm. I wasn’t hungry at all and everything was just blank. I felt so sorry that I cried every day,” he started off.
“I never thought I would get hurt by netizen comments, but it was impossible not to after reading some of the comments…The worse one was calling me a ‘murderer.’ I realized how scary and brutal that word could be,” he continued.
“I know I shouldn’t have done this, but after reading those comments, I started having extreme thoughts. I knew it was the wrong way, but it felt like everyone was telling me to go that route,” Daesung said about having suicidal thoughts.
Daesung added the victim’s family actually encouraged and helped him a lot to get back on track and thanked the family members for their continued support.
Meanwhile, Big Bang’s comeback single, “Blue,” will be released on February 22. Their fifth mini album, “Alive,” will hit stores on February 29.
Source: soompi
Please click here to watch clips from SBS Healing Camp on Soompi.com.

Big Bang talk about "Blue" and themselves (Click on "cc" for subtitles):











Source: BIGBANG, Screencap: Me


So sad about Daesung... I'm not surprised about his suicidal feelings though.  That situation was such a dire time for him and netizens were freaking out, which is also not a surprise.  I even freaked out a bit when I first heard about the car accident.

 I'm just glad he and the victim's family got through their trying times and that Big Bang is still together and going strong.  I cannot wait to hear how their trials and tribulations in the past year have affected their music.  I saw that Daesung will have a solo again on this album and that he will be releasing his own album this year.  He really deserves it.

As for GD...  I'm still side-eyeing him months later about how he explained what happened.  I'm sorry but YEAH RIGHT.  I <3 you, GD, but how drunk do you have to be to not know that you were given some weed to smoke??  Don't get me wrong... I really don't care if he smoked it on purpose or not or even if he smoked it at all.  I just find his explanation to be laughable.

What do you think about his comments?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

Steal Their Style: As Requested, Some SHINee "Dream Girl" Fashion

Other blogs have already talked about SHINee 's " Dream Girl " mv fashion and what brands they're wearing, but a few visitors to the blog have asked me for some specific items. LC asked me where she could get Jonghyun 's white floral pants from the mv, w hich he also wore at their  Naver comeback special :

Jonghyun and Taemin Do Seo Taiji's "Internet War", Tear the House Down 120818

I had to post this 'cause they did it again.